We wanted to host the compo so we could write our own set of rules. Ruling rules. Those are the rules you must fulfill if you want your entry to win the compo:
- Vah-ka is Almighty and His moo is LAW.
- Entries must be crap games coded in any programming language which work in any Sinclair model (plus clones). You can enter as many entries as you want or can.
- Those entries which subject matter is different to the proposed subject matter will be removed automaticly from the compo. And the games which subject matter is, in fact, the proposed subject matter will be removed as well. So you are lucky, as there is no proposed subject matter and you can make your games and programs about whatever you like.
- Entries must be submitted to mojontwins AT gmail DOT com alongside all the material you consider usable to make your entry mightier. They will be published online in this web as soon as possible, that meaning sometime between the moment you send the mail and the future.
- It is completely forbidden to code entries for this compo while you eat your afternoon snack. You may suffer from breadcrumbs in your keyboard, or boiling onion and leeks soup over your tape player. We just don’t want to be demanded by you seeking for damages.
- Entries admision will end on December 31st, 2011 at 11:59:59 pm (Spanish local/standard time, of course).
- Every entry submitted on thursdays from 15:30 to 16:47 will be considered null, cause that lapse of time is the period Vah-ka had a nap after creating the universe. We may consider accepting it if you ask kindly, nevertheless.
- After the compo deadline, the Mojonian Judge will measure the several levels of crapness in each entry and will choose a winner (the entry which is the most crap) and a loser (the entry which is the least crap). The winner will get a stupid prize, and the loser will get a laugh and the dishonour of having to host the next CSSCGC edition. Note that EVERYTHING counts for the Mojonian Judge, not just the “game” itself. Everything you add to the picture will count, so try your best to make the best crap experience. Of course, as we will be rating the games ourselves, any games submitted by the Mojon Twins or by the Mojon Twins in disguise will not enter the actual compo. But we will still submit something for the laughs.
- Results will be published at the beginning of 2012. We’ll try to publish them before the end of the world.
- Every set of rules must have 10 rules.
And that’s it. Enjoy and send your entries ASAP.